In 1932 in Western Australia, there was an actual war that took place known as the Great Emu War. There were casualties, but despite being heavily armed with actual machine guns, humanity actually lost this fight to the birds.
- 20,000 emus stormed Australian farmland for breeding
- Farmers were fed up, asked the government for help
- The government gave farmers machine guns to rid the area of the emus
- Expected o be an easy victory, but to everyone's surprise, the Emu was a formidable foe
- Emus took cover in the shadowy scrub, no clean shot for the farmers
- Emus appeared to quickly realize if they stood just far away enough, the guns were too inaccurate to hit them
- When they were hit, the bullets typically bounced off
“If we had a military division with the bullet-carrying capacity of these birds it would face any army in the world…They can face machine guns with the invulnerability of tanks. They are like Zulus whom even dum-dum bullets could not stop.” - Major Meredith
A 52/48 Poly/Cotton Crew that's so very soft and comfortable. True to size, but more of a slim fit. Please size up if you prefer a looser fit.