'Fresh Poultry' Tshirt
Operation Turkey Drop - 1936
During the Spanish Civil War, medical supplies were dropped from planes and tied to turkeys. The turkeys' drastic flapping of their wings upon descent ensured a cushioned landing for the fragile supplies, and furthermore, it provided the troops with dinner! Operation Turkey Drop was such a unique event, we made it into a Tshirt!
- 4.2 oz Tshirt
- Solid colors are 100% cotton
- Athletic Heather and Black Heather are 90/10 cotton/polyester
- Ash is 99/1 cotton/polyester
- Alternate Heather CVC/Blend colors are 52/48 cotton/polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99/1 cotton/ polyester
- Designed & Digitally printed in Huntsville, AL
- Ships within 3-5 business days
True to size, but please size up if you prefer a looser fit.