By landing on the moon, the United States effectively “won” the space race that had begun with Sputnik's launch in 1957. On 21 July 1969, American astronaut Neil Armstrong became the first person to walk on the Moon.
- 4.2 oz Tshirt
- Solid colors are 100% cotton
- Athletic Heather and Black Heather are 90/10 cotton/polyester
- Ash is 99/1 cotton/polyester
- Alternate Heather CVC/Blend colors are 52/48 cotton/polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99/1 cotton/ polyester
- Designed & Digitally printed in Huntsville, AL
- Ships within 3-5 business days
True to size, but please size up if you prefer a looser fit.