July 20, 1969 - Apollo 11 becomes the first manned spacecraft to land on the moon. Neil Armstrong was the first man to walk on the moon with Buzz Aldrin joining him moments after. Michael Collins commanded the module pilot. The crew traveled 240,000 miles from the Earth to the moon in 76 hours.
The Saturn V was developed at NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, AL.
- 4.2 oz Tshirt
- Solid colors are 100% cotton
- Athletic Heather and Black Heather are 90/10 cotton/polyester
- Ash is 99/1 cotton/polyester
- Alternate Heather CVC/Blend colors are 52/48 cotton/polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99/1 cotton/ polyester
- Designed & Digitally printed in Huntsville, AL
- Ships within 3-5 business days
True to size, but please size up if you prefer a looser fit.