Lena Mitchell, Gypsie Queen 1906-1959. Buried somewhere in Maple Hill cemetery, just not by her head stone. She wanted to make sure she kept her treasure buried with her for eternity!
- 4.2 oz Tshirt
- Solid colors are 100% cotton
- Athletic Heather and Black Heather are 90/10 cotton/polyester
- Ash is 99/1 cotton/polyester
- Alternate Heather CVC/Blend colors are 52/48 cotton/polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99/1 cotton/ polyester
- Designed & Digitally printed in Huntsville, AL
True to size, but please size up if you prefer a looser fit.