Nogginhed pricing is primarily determined by three things:
- The Product you select.
- The Number of Prints per shirt (Front Only or Front and Back)
- The Total Quantity of items in your order.
- If White Ink is Used - Or Not. (Dark Colors require a white under base).
Other factors such as personalization (adding personalized names and/or numbers to your items) or special requests also affect the cost.
Savings Tip: There are a few easy ways to reduce the cost per item.
- Try increasing the quantity of your order. Consider ordering a few extras to maximize your savings.
- Consider printing on one side instead of two. Print only the front of the shirt instead of Front and Back and you can save big, especially in larger quantities.
- Print on a White or Sport Gray shirt and take advantage of what we call CMYK pricing.
Ready to get a Quote? There are two ways:
- Request a Quote. Complete the Form>>
- Give us a Call - 256. 427. 7065
We're here to help! We know ordering Tshirts can be confusing and even stressful. We will help guide you every step of the way.