CUSTOM TSHIRT Printing at your fingertips. Nogginhed Tshirt Co. offers Direct-To-Garment (DTG) Printing, Screen Printing, Sock Sublimation and Creative Design Services.
Are You Ready to PRINT Your Custom Tshirts? Great! Let's get Started.
1. TSHIRT DESIGN.
Do you have a design concept orDigital Artwork for your Custom Tshirts?
- If so, then great! That's half the battle. Please submit your artwork to email@example.com so we can review the art. We will make sure its print ready. Have questions about our ART GUIDELINES?
- If you need help with artwork, please give us a call at 256.427.7065 and we'll guide you through the process and connect you with one of our designers.
We will provide you with a Quote for Custom Tshirt Printing, but will need to know a few things about your order to provide you with the most accurate pricing.
- What quantity of shirts do you need?
- Will you print art on the front only or front and back. How about a sleeve?
- Are you happy with a standard unisex Tshirt? Or, were you looking for something a little different? We have many options for long sleeves, hoodies, ladies fit, youth shirts, Toddler shirts and infants. If you don't see what you're looking for, please call us and we can offer other suggestions and additional links.
- What color shirt do you have in mind? This actually matters when printing DTG. White shirts are less expensive to print since white ink is not needed. If Screen Printing, then color of shirt is not a factor in pricing, but number of ink colors is.
- Do you have an event date or certain day you need your shirts? Please give us 7-10 days for DTG and 10-14 days for screen printing if at all possible, but if not, then call us and we'll do everything we can work with you to meet your date.
Once we have your order, we'll send you an online invoice with a payment link included. If over $100, please pay a 50% deposit which allows us to order your blank shirts and pass assign a designer. If less than $100, we'll need full payment up front. All orders being shipped must be paid in full prior to printing.
Our designers will review your order/design your art and send you a link with a proof for review. You can make changes or accept the proof for printing.
Once we receive approval on the proof, we will schedule your order for print and let you know once its ready for pickup or to be shipped out.
6. PICK UP/SHIPPING.
Remember to pay your balance on pickup. See you then!
Want to see some of the Tshirts we've printed for our customers? These are all printed digitally (DTG).