"Lilly Flagg" Tshirt
A Jersey cow born in 1884 in Huntsville, AL, named Signal's Lily Flagg, became the top butter producer in the world that year producing enough milk to make 1,047 pounds of butter. Wow!
- 4.2 oz Tshirt
- Solid colors are 100% cotton
- Athletic Heather and Black Heather are 90/10 cotton/polyester
- Ash is 99/1 cotton/polyester
- Alternate Heather CVC/Blend colors are 52/48 cotton/polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99/1 cotton/ polyester
- Designed & Digitally printed in Huntsville, AL
- Ships within 3-5 business days
True to size, but please size up if you prefer a looser fit.