A story of reaching high, but not quite high enough.
Jacob Emory Pierce built the Huntsville Times Building in 1910 with eleven floors. He was soon out-staged by a hotel being built with 12 floors. Pierce demanded another floor for his building, but the elevator company said sorry, no plausible. Pierce is said to have told elevator representatives that if they couldn't fix the elevators to go to the top, he would not pay.
To this day, the elevators go only to the 11th floor. Pierce never paid.
- 4.2 oz Tshirt
- Solid colors are 100% cotton
- Athletic Heather and Black Heather are 90/10 cotton/polyester
- Ash is 99/1 cotton/polyester
- Alternate Heather CVC/Blend colors are 52/48 cotton/polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99/1 cotton/ polyester
- Designed & Digitally printed in Huntsville, AL
- Ships within 3-5 business days
True to size, but please size up if you prefer a looser fit.